How to use baby wipes safely
How to use baby wipes safely?
Try it out first. No matter which brand of wipes you buy for your baby, parents should try them out first. If there is any irritation or allergic reaction, they should resolutely pass it off.
2. Sensitive parts are not used. It is not recommended to wipe sensitive parts of a child's genitals, eyes, or eardrums with a damp towel,
3. The wound site is not used. In addition, do not wipe areas with injuries or skin lesions.
4. The closer the pH value is to the baby's skin, the better. According to the national standard for wet wipes, wet wipes for human use are qualified as long as they are between 3.5 and 8.5
In addition to the quality of the nonwoven fabric itself, the added liquid content is also an important factor in assessing the quality of wet wipes. In the case of non dripping wipes, the more liquid content the better.
Please do not place it in a place where high temperatures and sunlight can reach. After use, be sure to close the seal to avoid bacteria.
Note: Babies do not actually need a sterile environment, and a small amount of bacteria will not cause harm to babies, but also enhance their immunity. On the contrary, unqualified wipes used for disinfection and sterilization can cause harm to the baby. It is best not to use wet wipes at home or on short trips, except when it is impossible to wash your hands.
Shopping method - look at the ingredients
Note the composition of baby wipes: The composition determines the quality of baby wipes. In order to achieve the moisturizing, moisturizing, and sterilizing effects required by the product, the added ingredients of various brands of wipes are also different. Some inferior brands of infant wipes can harm babies. Therefore, parents should pay attention to the added ingredients on the product label when selecting. If the label is vague or the ingredients are not suitable, do not choose. In addition, you can also pay attention to some baby wipes evaluation and netizen evaluations to obtain information about baby wipes.
Usage of wet wipes
With the accelerated pace of life, baby wet tissue has become an indispensable and important product in our childcare life. It not only undertakes the cleaning task of baby's small farts, but also undertakes the cleaning task of baby's small faces and hands when going out.
Let's take a look at how wet wipes are used.
1. Wash your hands before using and keep the product clean.
2. Remove the sealing sticker under the product in the direction indicated.
3. After use, affix the sealing sticker back to the original place for sealing.